Medical Weight Loss
- Weight loss may improve survival in those who have an obesity-related disease, especially type 2 diabetes.
- Blood pressure decreases with weight loss.
- People with type 2 diabetes who lost weight had lower blood sugar levels and were able to use less medicine to lower their blood sugar levels.
- Sustained weight loss prevented new cases of type 2 diabetes in people who were obese.
- Weight loss makes it easier for you to breathe.
- People with obstructive sleep apnea who lost as little as 10% of their weight improved their sleep patterns and had less daytime sleepiness.
- Overall confidence and appearance boost
- A glycoprotein hormone produced in pregnancy that stimulates production of progesterone allowing the uterus to sustain a growing fetus.
- It is extracted from the urine in pregnant women, tested in a lab for potency and a sterilization assay is performed
- The hCG hormone protects and nourishes the fetus by delivering caloric nutrition to the placenta by obtaining nutrition from the mother.
- Elevated hormone levels results in an increase in metabolism
- Stimulates the hypothalamus to release abnormal fat reserves when on a low calorie diet
- Spares lean muscle
- HCG is believed to cause the hypothalamus gland in the brain which regulates the thyroid, metabolism, adrenal glands and storage of fat, to release and mobilize stored nutrients within the abnormal fat cells by shrinking and draining the fat cell’s contents.
- Fat burning
- Spares lean muscle
- Protects the structural fat
- Targets abnormal fat and problem areas on the stomach, buttocks, thighs, arms and chest
- Redistributes and mobilizes fat (body shaping)
- Decreases cravings for sweets
- Decreases appetite (from calories obtained from abnormal fat reserve)
- Increases libido in men & women
- Other weight loss Programs we offer are:
- MIC/Methyl B12 injectables
- L-carnatine fat burning injectable
- FDA Approved Appetite suppressants
- Prescribed Thermogenic’s
Weight Loss Therapy
How Does it Work?
Sleep apnea is a common cause of discomfort, or even death, to many adults. Whether you have a few
extra pounds that cause you to snore or you never feel well rested, there are plenty of reasons why you
want to try HCG.
Patients living with diabetes know how hard it is to maintain healthy fat and muscle levels. When insulin
is keeping you from your best, we may have a better solution.
Most of us tie our level of confidence to our outside appearances, and those who always struggle with
their weight tend to have poor self-worth. Improving your health, however, nearly always enhances
your daily attitude as well, making you feel as great as you do inside.
There are numerous considerations why you should think about HCG weight treatment for yourself.
Contact us at New Age Health and Wellness for your consultation.